KEY ACTIONS TO ACCELERATE YOUR PROACTIVE NEW BUSINESS SALES PROSPECTING!
Own Your Market and Exceed Your New Booking Goals.
15 February 2022 | 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM, Dubai Time
In today’s business environment, a salesperson can’t wait for the right business to come to them…They must go out to the market and find it, and then close it. A prospecting mind-set and action plan is the best way to find the business that you want to have, not just the business you can have.
There must be an equal focus on the three-legs of selling:
1. fielding in-bound sales inquiries
2. rebooking current customers
3. and prospecting for new and better business
All three legs of selling are imperative, but each is a different skill set and requires a different plan and different actions. Our session will focus on the prospecting discipline
KEY TAKEAWAY BENEFITS:
- Mind-set matters…are you a Hunter or Farmer?
- Understand “How and Why” People Buy. Hint…It’s not your Price, Product or (Place) Location.
- Selling and Prospecting is a Team Sport…Guarding your Time and Managing the Process.
- Utilizing a Sales Cadence that Creates Credibility and Curiosity…Avoiding the Common, Ineffective Three-and-Out Approach.
- Think Different. Sound Different. Sell Different.
ABOUT BOB ANDERSON
Bob Anderson, President
Star Performance, Inc.
Bob is a business coach, a result driven trainer and a new business development consultant to the hospitality industry and has been in business for over 25 years.
His unique approach to sales training through his Building the Sales Pipeline, 4-C Squared Sales Shop Program, Building the Culture of Service, and Point of Contact Reservations Selling systems are producing measurable and profitable results for his many customers.
A featured speaker whose entertaining and upbeat presentation style has earned him rave reviews by many hospitality organizations, Bob develops and implements all training programs for Star Performance, Inc.
Bob was awarded the honor of being selected as one of the Top 25 Extraordinary Minds in Hospitality Sales, Marketing and Revenue Management by HSMAI in 2015, and is currently a member of the HSMAI Sales Advisory Board.
Bob has been married for over 35 years and has three wonderful children and one new grandchild. He likes to read, work out and watch hockey.