Asset Protection: Investing in Hospitality Sales Teams
Free Webinar United Arab Emirates | HSMAI ME with Knowland
Wednesday, April 7, 2021 @ 4:00 pm GST | Webinar Session
As experts project the industry will recapture 80% of demand by the end of 2021, now is the time for asset owners and managers to stimulate growth by re-engaging sales teams. Protecting hotel assets will be more about sales than finance in 2021 and if you do not invest in your team, you will get left behind.
- Optimizing smaller sales teams and budgets to win new meetings and events business
- The benefit of selling based on Total Account Value
- Must-do steps for a successful recovery
Attendees of this webinar will gain insights into the status of the global meetings and events industry as well as these actionable takeaways:
- How to evolve from a transactional sale to a value-based relationship
- How to redefine your competitive landscape beyond your traditional comp set
- How to enable your sales team with the right skills, tools and training to capture emerging business.
- How to maximize ROI by investing in your sales teams for optimal value and long-term asset protection
As a hospitality veteran by trade, with three decades of experience in the hotel and revenue management side of the industry, Kristi has a pulse on the needs of hospitality meetings business. She has advised hundreds of hotels worldwide on improving their business and MICE strategy, hotel performance, and overall profitability. She is a recognized expert in hospitality revenue management, business intelligence and industry analytics. A frequent speaker at industry conferences and universities, Kristi is a founding member of the Board of Directors for the HSMAI Revenue Management Special Interest Group.