HSMAI Commercial Strategy Conference (ROC)
Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International – Middle East (HSMAI ME) is taking it up a notch as we gear up for the 6th ROC ME Commercial Strategy Conference. Excitingly offering unparalleled opportunities for knowledge exchange and face-to-face networking with fellow industry leaders.
Mark your calendars for November 28-29, 2023, as the event unfolds at the Conrad Dubai. This presents a unique opportunity to reestablish valuable professional connections and participate in discussions with the potential to influence the trajectory of our industry.
Under the banner of ‘Connect, Evolve, Lead,’ this year’s conference promises to be an unforgettable experience. Past attendees would likely describe it as the ‘can’t-miss’ event of the year. With this theme, we’re all set to explore the crucial aspects of connection, evolution, and leadership in the hospitality sector. It’s an excellent opportunity to learn from experts, exchange ideas, and gain the insights needed to thrive in our rapidly evolving industry.
Join us at the 6th Annual Commercial Strategy Conference, where you can connect with industry peers, evolve your strategies, and lead your organization toward a prosperous future. Be a part of this milestone event and seize the chance to make valuable connections and enhance your knowledge within the heart of the hospitality world. We look forward to welcoming you and experiencing this remarkable journey together!
2023 Agenda is LIVE, click here.
ROC ME 2022 was very exceptional. Very informative, insightful, and educational at the same time. The digital media part has enriched and elevated the content to a very high level. Gathering commercial leaders from different segments and industries greatly added value to ROC 2022. Great job Mona and team!
Thanks again for the great event last week, which has been so many months in the making. A few comments from my side, feel free to use and quote on social media: “It was absolutely delightful to connect again with peers from the hotel industry after a long time! Having senior leaders such as HE Issam Kazim, CEO of the Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing Dubai, lay out their view on the future of hospitality in Dubai, framed the event and gave us all a sense of direction. Inspirational keynote speakers, energetic panel debates and refreshing presentations of the next-generation commercial leaders made this event special. Hosted at our prestigious Conrad Dubai Hotel, the team ensured this event would be carbon-neutral at no extra cost to the delegates! A big thank you to the HSMAI Middle East team, in particular to Mona Faraj, for making this an event to remember!
This year's HSMAI ME #roc2022 conference was quite unique with its delivery and insights. Perhaps I am being biased because of the formation and involvement of the Marketing Advisory Board but the positive impact is/was obvious with the diversity of topics, balancing the commercial aspects of our business, and beyond. From the "Fireside Chat" with Issam Kazim and Ramia Farrage, to the session "Humanise your brand" with Anas Bukhash, "The 3 laws of cutting through" with Mark Adams, the "Holistic approach to marketing" with Stewart Smith, Rania Masri El Khatib, Joanne Chehab, Avinash D., the "Optimal social media strategy" with Verónica Conesa Bukhash Brothers, and so many more, to be applauded.
- The only Commercial Strategy Conference in the Middle East leading the way for education, insights, connections, and inspiration in these dynamic fields with events created by hoteliers for hoteliers.
- A perfect opportunity to check if your current strategy is aligned with the changing market trends.
- Learn how the Marketing, Sales & Revenue Management Relationships work hand-in-hand.
- Discover the latest tools to help you implement your strategies.
- Benchmark the performance of your teams with that of your competitors
- Engage with leaders and property-level hoteliers, HSMAI ROC Middle East’s Advisory Board members, General Managers, Marketers, Operations, Sales, and Revenue Management teams.
|Hotel Members||Hotel Non-Members||Partner Members||Partner Non-Members||Valid through|
|USD 795||USD 995||USD 1395||USD 1695||31 October|
|USD 895||USD 1095||USD 1495||USD 1795||1 November – Event Day|
- The above prices are inclusive of a 5% VAT
- Registration includes access to both days on Nov 28 and Nov 29
- Hoteliers registered must present their hotel ID on arrival to receive their pre-registered badge
- University and College students must send a copy of their valid school ID to email@example.com to confirm event registration
- Cancellations received four weeks prior to the conference will receive a full refund less a $100 administrative fee
- Cancellations received between four and one weeks out are entitled to a 50% refund, or 100% roll-over to the 2023 conference.
- Cancellations received within one week will not be refunded, except in the case of a medical emergency (including if you are required to quarantine due to covid exposure). The transferring of a registration to a colleague is free of charge, and must be requested in writing.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you register, you will immediately receive an electronic confirmation of your registration. If you have not received a confirmation within 3 business days, please contact email@example.com
A transfer of your full registration is permitted prior to the conference by submitting a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Onsite transfer is permitted due to DTCM requirements. Badge sharing, splitting, and reprints are strictly prohibited.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, HSMAI meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution of the registrant or attendees’ image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities by HSMAI.
If you have any questions regarding your registration, please contact Jean Alolor at +971 56 328 5200 or email@example.com
Hotel Group Pricing
Hotel companies can enjoy significant savings on ROC registration when they sign up Ten (10) or more people from the same company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to be the next ROC Star?
We’re looking for game changers, movers, and shakers! If you think you’ve got what it takes to be the next ROC Star, we want to hear from you.
The ROC ME Annual Commercial Strategy Conference is set to provide invaluable opportunities for knowledge exchange and networking, face-to-face with industry peers. The event is staged at the Conrad Dubai Hotel, from November 28-29, 2023. This year’s theme is Connect, Evolve, and Lead!
Who ROC Stars are:
At HSMAI, we strongly advocate the importance of sharing best practices as a means to enhance our performance in the industry and region. ROC Stars represent the exceptional individuals within the hospitality industry who have made a significant impact. The conference serves as the prestigious platform for presenting your accomplishments. As a winner, you’ll have the chance to showcase your hotel’s creativity, exchange ideas, and proudly highlight your talents.
We eagerly anticipate the Middle East’s industry professionals to contribute their distinctive ideas that have transformed into success stories and fueled business growth, aligning with this year’s conference theme.
- Submission: Submit your most successful idea or strategy implemented during 2022-23 between 19 June and 19 October 2023, using the provided template and referring to the terms and conditions.
- Jury Selection: An independent jury formed by HSMAI ME Commercial, Marketing, and Revenue Optimization Advisory Boards will select the top 2 entries in each category, which include:
2. F&B Outlets
4. Meeting & Events
5. Other streams.
- Entries can be from individuals or teams but must be properly mentioned.
- Presentation: The top 2 shortlisted entries in each category will be invited to present their submission and share the success story in less than 2.5 minutes during ROC ME 2023. If it’s a team entry, the team lead will deliver the presentation using a video, PowerPoint, or any interactive format.
- Voting: The ROC audience will vote for the best pitch during the event, determining the top five winners (one in each category) based on the votes.
- Awards: The awards will be presented on Day 2 of ROC ME 2023.
The top 5 winners will take home:
- A choice of certifications from HSMAI:
- Certified Hospitality Revenue Management Executive (CRME) certification
- Certified Hospitality Digital Marketer (CHDM) certification
- Certified in Hospitality Business Acumen (CHBA) certification
- Two complimentary registrations to an event of your choice. The event can either be a social, KSA Power Brunch, or an educational event (in person/webinar).
- One HSMAI membership each.
An educational gift for up to the value of USD 3,000 per winner
All shortlisted nominations will be rewarded with a one-year HSMAI membership!
Terms & Conditions
- Please share your most successful idea or strategy that was implemented during 2022-23. The submission dates are between 19 June and 19 October 2023.
- Each hotel can submit multiple applications for different categories, completing one category submission at a time
- If you are shortlisted for the top 2 nominations per category, Registration for ROC Middle East 2023 will be mandatory to deliver your pitch and qualify for the final awards.
- Images and information that you send us will be used by us for any purpose, will not be subject to confidential treatment, and may be disclosed by us without further consent from participants.
- Authorized company representatives who submit entries will be our main point of contact unless we are otherwise notified.
- No cancellations will be accepted once entries have been successfully submitted online.
- By submitting the registration form, the company/representative agrees to officially participate in the ROC Star Middle East Awards 2023 and attend the ROC Middle East 2023.
- Jury’s decision will be final in terms of selecting the top 2 nominations per category. In case of any tie during the audience poll, the jury’s decision will apply.
- In case of team entries, awards will be handed over to the team representative and the hotel will be free to decide to whom the individual awards are to be distributed. The same can be coordinated with our HSMAI team by 15th December 2023.