HSMAI ROC@Home | June 17, 2020
HSMAI’s ROC is the premier event for hospitality revenue optimization professionals. In response to the unique challenges of 2020, HSMAI Global is proud to present ROC@Home — a day-long experience designed to fuel your revenue recovery efforts.
Join the global community of hospitality leaders for ROC@Home.
Neither a virtual conference nor a replacement for HSMAI’s in-person ROC programs, ROC@Home is an opportunity for hotel revenue professionals to reset, refocus, and reenergize, with an exclusive toolkit to guide engagement with your team and more than 20 live expert sessions hosted by HSMAI regions around the globe.
"ROC@Home will give our amazing revenue management community the opportunity to connect and virtually gather to share insights during these unprecedented times. It is our expertise and spirit to succeed that will enable us to support our hotels and teams through these difficult months – our core essence is built around ‘change’ and this forum will enable us to lay the foundations for what the future holds for the hospitality industry".
”Looking forward to discussions at the ROC@HOME on June 17, 2020 that will be for the industry and will bring in hospitality professionals with diverse experience and insights of the region. We will connect with each other, get inspired and fine tune our recovery strategies for the new normal. That’s the power of HSMAI that brings and connects us all together”
At the heart of ROC@Home is a free toolkit available to hoteliers around the world. It includes:
- Advice and inspiration from industry revenue leaders: Start your day with a boost from some of the world’s most respected revenue optimization leaders.
- Recorded webinar on Pricing Psychology in Challenging Times which illustrates, based on data from the 2009-2010 recession, the implications of price changes during low demand periods.
- “Lightning Round” video presentations from recent HSMAI strategy conferences that can fuel conversation on tactics you can employ.
- Encouragement and leadership from some of the industry’s most respected hotel company CEOs from around the globe.
- Exclusive recorded “keynote” from Dr. Jannell MacAuley, combat veteran, leader, and mindfulness advocate, as she gives you valuable tools to get the most out of the one thing over which you have total control: Your Mindset.
- Outline to review Evolving Dynamics: From Revenue Management to Revenue Strategy (the study guide for the Certified Revenue Management Executive certification) and identify the areas where you or your team need a refresher.
- Lessons and tools for: Auditing your room types; Updating (or completing for the first time) your competitive SWOT to help you better navigate the current landscape; and, Optimizing your room attributes with a short online lesson on “Customer Price-Value Analysis.”
» HSMAI Middle East
- State of the economy and an outlook on the Middle East
- Mohamed Abu Basha, Director, Head of Macroeconimic Analysis & Research. EFG Hermes Holding
- Let’s Build the Business Recovery Strategy
- Raquel Lopez, Area Commercial Director. Yas Plaza Hotels, Yas Island
- Mark Ryan, Director of Commercial, UAE, Levant & Africa, IHG
- Owner’s corner: Social distancing is not the vaccine for this crisis
- Mariano Faz, Vice President Asset Management. The First Group Asset Management
- Research in Action: Key findings from HSMAI Post Pandemic Plans Study
- Cristina Polo, Senior Consultant, Commercial Advisory. Insight Out Consultancy
There are many ways to be part of ROC@Home. Customize the educational offerings that are relevant to you and your company.
- WHERE: Join in from home, from your hotel, or from your corporate office.
- WHO: Participate with your team or on your own.
- WHEN: Take part on June 17 with thousands around the globe, or whenever it works best for your schedule. Tap into global resources, or just those most relevant for your corner of the world.
Get started today!
Register now and we’ll send you the tool kit on June 2nd. Register after June 2nd and you’ll be able to download the free toolkit immediately. The toolkit will be full of resources, tools, and ideas to fuel your hotel(s) revenue recovery.
Tap into thought leaders around the globe, or just those in your part of the world, for 21 hours of continuous education for just $25 (US). Come for an hour or the whole day!
Take 5 minutes today to be part of the global survey. A report of the findings will be shared with all ROC@Home participants.
HSMAI Post Pandemic Recovery Plans Survey
The objective of the survey is to provide a base for a global commercial-centric hospitality analysis post COVID-19. We focus here on the mid and long-term strategic decisions that hospitality executives are working on in the perspective of next budgeting / business planning period. The analysis per region / commercial area will provide a comprehensive understanding of how hoteliers envision business in the next phase after the crisis… the phase of RECOVERY!
Take the Survey