- This event has passed.
Pave the Way
September 16, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
“Be brave enough to have a conversation that matters”
With organizations struggling to adapt to a changing world, the capacity of a leader to pave the way for a difficult conversation to be free of obstacles; build a safety net and encourage dialogue has become a key competency.
This programme provides opportunities to build competence and commitment in paving the way to conduct challenging conversations. In an energizing, interactive, and safe environment, participants practice using skills and tools to minimize disgruntled behavior as such type of conversations have become so much a part of daily life. Workplace situations are the key focus, but these skills are equally useful in managing challenging conversations with family or with others outside of work.
Who should attend?
- Senior Executives, Heads of Departments and Team Leaders who wish to develop their ability in managing challenging conversations.
- Build a high performance culture that sets preferences for approaching and paving the way for dialogue in difficult conversations involving emotional or sensitive topics
- Enhanced communication by providing common vocabulary and techniques for successfully managing challenging conversations at all levels of the organisation
- Foster collaboration to make high quality decisions in relation to the organization’s outcomes
- Improved interpersonal communication skills through behavior modeling, practice, feedback and coaching
Having being certified by VitalSmarts, Deepa has led & facilitated workshops on the world renowned Crucial Conversations, Crucial Accountability and the Influencer programmes since 2010 across a diversified audience of haospitality, pharmaceuticals, IT & healthcare.
Deepa clearly has a strong passion and belief to support people’s development in holding & managing challenging conversations. She has facilitated over 130 workshops and trained 2000 plus delegates from mid management to Senior Executives globally in the regions of GCC, Europe, India Africa, China, Australia and Thailand.
Deepa’s Learding & Development career spanned across several global brands in hospitality from Starwood now Marriott, Ritz Carlton and Intercontinental Hotels Group.